Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Tuesday Evening

Thankful for a blessed evening of testimonies from three young women who work with the toddlers - their transparency touched our hearts and the Presence of God was tangible.
This morning part of the team was already up by 4:30 to walk over to the farm area to milk cows and goats - now to visit various age "houses" for their morning devotions - young girls (5-7 years) and everyone's favorite "Power Toddlers" (3-5 years - boys) - you get the idea!
We will be painting, woodworking, sorting books, playing with toddlers, and visiting other sections of the orphanage that we haven't seen before, hopefully the craft center and the school.
"Teach me your way, O Lord, that I may walk in your truth; unite my heart to fear your name. I give thanks to you, O Lord my God, with my whole heart, and I will glorify your name forever. For great is your steadfast love toward me; you have delivered my soul from the depths of Sheol." ~ Psalm 86:11-13

No comments:

Post a Comment